Wednesday, March 29, 2006

relaxin' and teethin'

Today went by so fast and right now is the first time I've been able to sit down and relax! I've been busy making Andrew some food. Fun stuff! I was all for buying the jar food, but was getting a little bored w/ the same stuff! After talking with some friends...Amy included.. for ideas on making your own baby food, I decided to make my own. It was actually kind of neat and Andrew really enjoyed dinner tonight!! Feel free to give me any baby food recipes!!

Speaking of Andrew...poor boy...he's been SO fussy lately!!! He got his first tooth in last week and now I can see another about to break through. So really he's been fussy for the last two weeks. I am hoping we get a break and won't have another tooth coming in for a while!!

Matt would like me to add that Andrew's tooth is not completely in!! It is partially in. I'm sorry if I have mislead you!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

those of us with young children understand that the entire tooth does not appear at one time. tell matt to calm down :)

Michelle said...

that was funny megan!

i made emily's food for a good while when she was a baby. her favorites were green beans, squash and sweet potatoes. i did not use a recipe though, i just boiled the heck out of them and either gave them to her (like the green beans) whole or mashed up.

have fun!

Shandra said...

Megan...I told him. He said something about you sleeping on the floor here...JK!!

Truc...tell Sophan to hook me up w/ some baby brushes for little Andrew!! :)

Michelle...yeah, I've been doing all that, but wondered about like other recipes...I don't know what really. I've been searching for some online.

Anonymous said...

I've made dog biscuits for the pups before- do you want that recipe? :)

Shandra said...

are you calling my child a dog?

Anonymous said...

Ha- no, not at all- just lending advice in the only field I know about- since I have no baby advice to offer. I was just trying to feel included! :) Kidding.

Shandra said...

well, i thought it was funny. not too sure what Andrew thought. :)

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzz