um...so yeah, this post is for Kristi. She wanted me to write about her...well actually she said she wanted me to poast about her. Not sure what that means. :)
Anyway, I will say that it's been great having Kristi in town. We try to meet up about once a week...did I say meet?...well, she comes here. What a trooper! She also knows my butt won't drive in that crazy Houston traffic! That's why I don't live there!! So it has been nice seeing and hanging out with her. I really don't know how she has been here so long. I would LITERALLY go insane without seeing Matt for that long....but I do know that Matt and I lived in a hotel for 3 months and it was AWESOME!! Room service and a maid!! What more could you ask for? I do know it's hard for her though....but she says her job here is better than her job in Dallas. So you do what ya gotta do!! She has offered to keep Andrew so Matt and I can go out one night. We haven't taken her up on, but don't worry Kristi... WE WILL!!! :) You are sweet to offer!! We'll see you tomorrow night!!
21 comments:
Enjoy the time...I miss the "Mandy and Carrie" days...we had some GOOD times!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does "poast" mean? Is that kind of like "blog" being short for "weblog" or something? Maybe "poast" is short for "pot roast" or maybe you just went to Louisiana Tech and can't spell.
Shut upp brougton. Speling is not that inportant.
How sweet, Carrie. Yep, y'alls husbands can never replace the fun you had with ME! :)
Good luck today with Carlee!
Umm..Mandy...don't go that far! HA!!!!!! Only kidding! Shan--have fun with Carlee today. We all want to know how it goes. Who knows...could be Andrew's woman one day! HA!!!! Bell is ringing...time for the wild Indians to come in! :)
Umm..Mandy...don't go that far! HA!!!!!! Only kidding! Shan--have fun with Carlee today. We all want to know how it goes. Who knows...could be Andrew's woman one day! HA!!!! Bell is ringing...time for the wild Indians to come in! :)
Ha- I'm happy now, Shandra! I know- I caught the "poast" as I was hitting the Publish button. (Although I was kidding about posting about me- I'm not that vain!)
Broughton is such a shmo! I clicked on your name thinking you had a blog and it was the Tech website. You don't have one b/c you just wouldn't want us to leave nasty comments like you leave on ours!
I know Kristi...and obvioulsy BROUGHTON CAN'T READ b/c I said Kristi wrote that not me..dork!
My friend call me this morning and I didn't have to keep Carlee. She had some misquito bites that got pretty bad. Like 30 she said. So my friend stayed home with her today. I was kind of bummed b/c Matt didn't have to work today so he could have helped. Oh well!!
that's exactly right meg!!
Shan...at least you had a day with Matt and Andrew to yourself! Give him a hug from me. Have you figured out how to post a video yet????? :)
Shan...at least you had a day with Matt and Andrew to yourself! Give him a hug from me. Have you figured out how to post a video yet????? :)
Carrie...quit sending your comment twice!! :P
Give who a hug?...Matt or Andrew? :)...I crack me up!! Girl, I've been working in my scrapbook!! Not too much more left and I'm caught up!!!
As for the video..I need Matt to shrink me some. I'll see what I can do. It's easier for me to do it off of my phone, but the resolution isn't that great.
I didn't do that--that is your crazy blog!!! I can't see the scrapbooks online, so stop doing that and get the video going! :) 4 more minutes until I can leave....WOO HOO!! It's been a day! Let's see...I had a book thrown at me, cereal thrown at me, was told a certain someone DID NOT have to do what I said and walked out, was told LOTS of things...ALL by the same person. Then at the end of the day, he wrote "REBEL 4 LIFE" on his folder...at least he's right about something! :) Don't worry-I'm keeping a list...because it's my legal right to have the kid thrown out!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mean! :)
Umm..Shan...why didn't it post my name??? It's probably my laptop at school...it's an apple...mac...HATE those things!!
i think it's time for carrie to start her own blog. she has too much time for commenting. i want to hear what's going on with her :)
Here is what is going on with me...trying to get a kid kicked out of school....go to an alternative school. That is about it! It's daily survival here! :) I lead a BORING life now that basketball season is over. Guess it's time for baseball. Then SUMMER...time to visit Mandy and Shandra!!!!
Carrie just likes us all buggin' her to get a blog. Carrie...you better come see me this summer!! And you can bring Mandy!
No--I have enough buggin' from a parent...UGH! Please don't be the annoying parent when Andrew gets older. I have a parent, from Mexico, trying to tell me how to do stuff. This week it's cursive writing. Ummm...HELLO...his daughter learned that in 2nd grade. So why wait until 4th grade to be concerned?! Not sure on that one! Anyway, we just went out for recess....OH MY WORD it's cold! So we are inside now. Girls weekend at Shan's this summer! :)
I'll see if I can pencil the girls weekend in on my calendar this summer. Just kidding! I can't wait to see that little Andrew again! :)
Post a Comment