It's funny how when I was younger I HAD to have plans on Friday night! Now that I'm older...I really don't care!! Call me a grandma! I see my friends during the week, so it's not like we have to get together every weekend. All that being said... we were all invited over to a party tonight. I was quick to turn the offer down as I wanted to work in my scrapbook. Matt, on the other hand, was quick to say he would go! So I've been doing my own thing tonight. Once Andrew went to bed at 6:45...I hit the books!! I didn't realize how far behind my scrapbook was!! YIKES! I haven't updated it in 4 months. Where does the time go? A part of me thinks maybe I shouldn't take as many pictures!!...that would help cut out on all the scrapping'! Oh well! So my house will be in shambles for a week until I get caught up. It's definitely worth it though!
Back to Matt leaving me for the night....I really think it's healthy for husbands and wives to do their own things once in a while. I have a friend who won't let her husband do anything without her!! Matt will want to do something with her husband and then I end up having to go too because his wife is going!! Drives me crazy!! Am I wrong? Should I do everything Matt does? Some of you have been married longer than I have....what do you think??? Do we need marriage counseling? :P
I'm off to bed...this grandma has been up way past her bedtime!
11 comments:
Matt should go out and you should stay home cleaning.
yeah BROUGHTON!!..and you should get out of your apartment and GET A LIFE!!! impersonating my dad... how rude!...dorko!
some separate activity is healty. i'm all about todd playing a round of golf. i don't feel the need to join him.
i really need to do some scrapbooking myself. i'm not quite a year behind in jolie's. how sad is that? i need some inspiration & time without jolie around.
well...bring Jolie over here!!!! :)
LOL broughton. had me fooled that was really ed! shan, keep letting him go. he'll appreciate you so much more if he doesn't feel tied down. josh always brags to his friends that i'm the coolest wife ever, b/c i let him do what he wants (within reason of course). and they have wives like you described, so it drives him crazy! but when he's happy, and i'm happier!
I agree with everyone (except Beef), I think it's REALLY healthy to have separate interests. I don't want to kill innocent animals, there ain't no way I'm going with him!
every man needs a hall pass every now and then to just hang out with the guys
i'm obviously not married yet but i sure hope that i won't be expected to spend every waking moment with my husband. if i marry a louisiana boy, there's a good chance he will want to kill animals. and i'm with amy, i have no desire to do such.
As someone who has spent the last 5 months in a whole other city, I must agree- SOME separate time is good, but this is ridiculous!
amy...I agree...there is NO way i would hunt either!!
y'all are all funny...bradley, stacy and even you kristi!!
Shan...time away is a good thing...Andrew is SO precious in this pics...I have only been gone a week, but it has felt like I have missed SOOO much! :) I took some pics at Grand Cayman for you...will send tomorrow...since I took the day off! :) Could summer come ANY sooner??????!!!!!
Post a Comment