Friday, March 03, 2006

procrastinating

I totally need to finish cleaning the house but I thought I'd take a break and blog. I'm so A.D.D. when I clean and take waaay too many breaks....I do get the job done though. It just takes me longer than it should. Plus Matt is home all day so I can't focus on cleaning....we'd rather play with Andrew.

I've decided if you don't like the way my blog looks...TOO BAD!!! I like it and was ready for a change. Sorry!! I can't please everyone!!

Okay...need to get back to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

I love procrastinating! My favorite is when Aaron gets home and asked..so what did you do today?? Lately, the answer has been nothing! Oh well.

Shandra said...

That's funny Deborah. When I get that question I give the usual... oh just raising our child!!

Anonymous said...

this is a boring post shan...

Michelle said...

i like your new background, etc. and i like to procrastinate!

Shandra said...

megan...your comment was deleted!

Anonymous said...

uh then ill post it again...

BORING!!!!!!!

a likens said...

I love the new look. It is fun and easy on the eyes!!!

Shandra said...

Thanks Angie!