What a fun weekend we had!!! It started off with my friend having her babies!! I'm so excited for them. They had been trying for a couple of years and are finally pregnant with twins. My friend isn't doing so well. They are watching her closely and the babies are doing great. I didn't get to see them as they are in NICU, but she showed me some pictures....they are precious!
Matt's parents and sister came in this weekend. We had a nice visit with them...basically just shopped and watched Andrew! They were originally going to stay two nights, but ended up only staying one.
We hated Matt's parents left early because they missed Andrew CRAWLING! He's been trying to crawl for a while, but actually took off tonight!! I'm so excited for him! He was getting pretty frustrated. It just hit me though that now he will be moved to the crawlers room at church. :( He's normally in the nursery and they spoil him!! Maybe he won't show off for them any time soon!!
10 comments:
yea for andrew! i'm so excited he is crawling. he'll be walking before you know it. keep us posted on how your friend is doing. i think just having twins would put me in bad shape.
how fun! way to go andrew!
Hey, I like the new background! It's much easier to read!
Crawling, watch out! Time to babyproof!!!!
I can't believe he's crawling! How fun! Now you won't be able to sit at the computer--you will be chasing him! My sis hid the fact one of hers was crawling because she didn't want to move him in the nursery as well. They knew he was crawling, but played "stupid" for a while! Time is getting closer for #2!!! WOO HOO!!!
Thanks girls!
Um...Carrie...baby #2 isn't coming until I lose my weight (and then some) from Andrew! Who knows when that will be!!! Sorry girl!
I'm happy for Andrew. It is different when they start crawling and then it really changes when they start walking. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up??
no...I like the response...we will try in august for baby #2 MUCH better!
aww.... yeah andrew!!
Crawling is fun - how great to be able to hear about these sweet milestones in Andrew's life. I LOVE IT!
I know people read your blog---let's get a Tech reunion/Mrs. Kathy weekend in June or July. She said she would love to come to Houston...go read her blog comments. Will Jenn Hammond's be ready by then? Surely so! Pray for me today! Thanks for the emails yesterday...you are the greatest!
Post a Comment