I am working on changing my background/template up. Any suggestions? Is it hard to read? I've been staring at the computer for a while so I'm not sure if it's just me. Feel free to leave your opinion!!! :)
it's very white. i actually came back on your site to comment on your previous post about what would happen if you changed the template. being the anal person that i am, to answer your question i created a new blog with one line posts and comments. and after changing the template on that the only thing i found that didn't transfer are links and the site counter. but now you already know all of this. thanks for helping me procrastinate!
UGH! I'm leaving it like this to see what OTHER people say!! :P I just am tired of the other one. I will go to Bradley's blog and I think I am on mine b/c we have the same background! I don't like that! :P
i'm going to try the blue for a while...if you don't like it.. deal with it! :) carrie emailed and said she didn't like the pink! UGH! i can't please everyone!
shmiller...dont say anything bad about my blog...tell me where to sign up to have your job..life must be good when your main worry is what color your blog is going to be...you're such a loser...i think you need to change your subtitle from "my life as a mom and such!" to "my life as a blogger and thats it!" maybe you should be concentrating on andrew's eczema instead of your blog...
Bradley...you're just jealous that I have more comments than you do!! :) Also, his eczema is GONE!!! :P So all I have to do today is play w/ my new cell phone and blog! ...well, I need to get my house ready for company this weekend, but am procrastinating! Oh...and you should have married Matt b/c then you could have had this job...except your child wouldn't be as cute as mine!!
well shan if i blogged all day and made as many "blog friends" as you do i would alot of comments....i think people feel sorry for you cause they know all you do is check your blog all day long, so they just leave little comments for you:)
i like this one...maybe a darker blue on the blue font, though. it's a little to icy to see the words without some squinting. none of our eyes are getting any younger, you know.
Um, I don't like it... too boring... and I'm with Jess- my old eyes have trouble reading it. It is an improvement over the white, but both are so plain and boring. :)
20 comments:
it's very white. i actually came back on your site to comment on your previous post about what would happen if you changed the template. being the anal person that i am, to answer your question i created a new blog with one line posts and comments. and after changing the template on that the only thing i found that didn't transfer are links and the site counter. but now you already know all of this. thanks for helping me procrastinate!
okay stacy...i turned the white down...how's that? :)
It's too white...I like the other better. This doesn't fit your personality...it's too boring! :)
UGH! I'm leaving it like this to see what OTHER people say!! :P I just am tired of the other one. I will go to Bradley's blog and I think I am on mine b/c we have the same background! I don't like that! :P
how about the pink? is it blah too? :P
The pink is good - it's bright and different!
ahh..well, then according to ms. elly it reflects me carrie... bright and different!!
i'm going to try the blue for a while...if you don't like it.. deal with it! :) carrie emailed and said she didn't like the pink! UGH! i can't please everyone!
shmiller...dont say anything bad about my blog...tell me where to sign up to have your job..life must be good when your main worry is what color your blog is going to be...you're such a loser...i think you need to change your subtitle from "my life as a mom and such!" to "my life as a blogger and thats it!" maybe you should be concentrating on andrew's eczema instead of your blog...
I like this blue better than the lighter white-blue you had earlier.
Bradley...you're just jealous that I have more comments than you do!! :) Also, his eczema is GONE!!! :P So all I have to do today is play w/ my new cell phone and blog! ...well, I need to get my house ready for company this weekend, but am procrastinating! Oh...and you should have married Matt b/c then you could have had this job...except your child wouldn't be as cute as mine!!
Deb...I agree...the white was too much
well shan if i blogged all day and made as many "blog friends" as you do i would alot of comments....i think people feel sorry for you cause they know all you do is check your blog all day long, so they just leave little comments for you:)
brad...you obviously have as much time as i do b/c you can reply back so quickly. don't make me come to ruston and beat you up!
Shan...I like the blue...but I told you I liked the pink because it meant a little one--in time--might be a girl! :)
i like this one...maybe a darker blue on the blue font, though. it's a little to icy to see the words without some squinting. none of our eyes are getting any younger, you know.
i think you should do whatever you want...it's YOUR blog!
true dat Megan! i just wanted to make sure my readers were happy... and could read it! :)
umm..i expect some dates from you soon!!!!
i like the fact that you changed for once. lol i agree w/megan
Um, I don't like it... too boring... and I'm with Jess- my old eyes have trouble reading it. It is an improvement over the white, but both are so plain and boring. :)
dude...talley...your blog ain't no better!! see if i have your butt over for dinner again!! i'm telling andrew.
and the blog is staying as is!
Post a Comment