Wednesday, March 08, 2006

random stuff


Not much has been going on here. Just keeping my eyes on speedy now that he's crawling. He's keeping me busy, but I'm loving every minute of it!!

I had lunch with some friends yesterday. One being the "friend" who is going back to work. I am going to be keeping her baby on Wednesdays starting in two weeks. I feel sorry for her because she is not looking forward to going back to work at all. Frankly..I don't blame her!!

My friend with the twins is doing much better!! Her liver and kidney were weak, but she is doing great now. An answered prayer! I was really worried about her. When I saw her on Sunday she did not look good. Her husband called me today because they were going home and he needed help with the car seats. The hospital let them borrow some car seats because the babies are under 5 pounds and have to have a special seat. So Matt and I ran up there to help him get them in the car.

Funny thing...the secretary from my old school emailed me today asking if I wanted to come back to work next year in the office. I had to laugh! Today I was outside with Andrew helping Matt plant flowers...okay, I was watching him plant them...and I was thinking how lucky I am to be able to stay home. Then I got that email...what a coincidence!


Guess I had more to say than I thought. Oh well!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures of Andrew!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHANDRA - in the words of my mom - you are BLESSED not LUCKY to be able to stay home. lol
love the pics. i'll be updating my wallpaper!

Shandra said...

I KNOW JILL>>>>BUT I'VE SAID THAT BEFORE ON OTHER POSTS!! I KNOW I'M BLESSED!! I'M BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT BABY TOO!! ARE YOU HAPPY?!

Anonymous said...

UGH u don't have to shout at me heffa!!

Shandra said...

UGH! We don't call names!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking "Arranged Marriage", how about it? I know Sadie's a little older, but who cares? This kid is a CUTIE! He looks more like Matt every picture! Um, don't let Matt read that or he'll think I said he was cute.

Shandra said...

UGH!!! Amy...we NEVER say that Andrew is cute and then follow it up with...he looks like Matt. Matt gets a big head!! I know that's hard to believe...but it's true!!

And I'm all about arranged marriage!! :)

Shandra said...

Truc...are you saying your one year old is materialistic? We can't be having all that!!

Megan said...

He is so precious! I cannot wait to see him in real life. I think he & Jolie will enjoy hanging out with each other!

Stacy said...

my word, with all these offers, andrew's gonna have a harem! and megan, don't let jolie get too attached...i'm sure david nida was hoping she would fall in love with his blond haired, blue eyed self someday...pickin's are slim in springhill...

Shandra said...

y'all are too funny!

Deborah said...

What a cutie! I love the facial expressions!

Anonymous said...

Dude- what are your plans for the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of Andrew! Thanks for making me smile! One more day until spring break!!! THANK GOD!!!

Jessica said...

everybody calm down...there will be a male bufkin born soon. then, we can proceed with the arranged marriages. andrew needs a little healthy competition. although, he is quite the hottie!

Shandra said...

Jess...you're so funny!! I bet little Sawyer will indeed give Andrew some competition!!