Thursday, March 23, 2006

random stuff

Kristi came over last night. We had some good food!! Except I remembered today Kristi that I forgot to make my rice! ...oh well!

My living room is still in shambles. I'm still working on my scrapbook. I've done 16 pages and am STILL not caught up! I even took more pictures of Andrew today and was thinking...now I'm going to have MORE to scrap! Matt just ran to Michaels to get me some tape. I normally buy all my stuff from my sister who sells Creative Memories. However, when I ran out of tape on Sunday I decided to run to Michaels to get some other tape. I didn't want to wait on my sister to send it. So then on Tuesday I ran out AGAIN! And tonight I ran out AGAIN! I should have just told my sister to send me some because her tape last a heck of a lot longer than Michaels junk!

As for Andrew ...he's been keeping us busy! He's all over the place. Everyone always said that when they start crawling you will hate it, but I actually love it! He can get where he needs to be and is actually understanding what NO means! It's funny because at night when I start his bath water he will hear it and come crawling in there...as if to say...I'm ready for my bath mom!! He's also been standing for a few seconds by himself too...I see walking in the near future!!! I'm attaching a picture of him standing. I took it with my phone so the quality isn't that great. Oh...ignore my scrapping junk in the background! Anyway, I can't believe how fast this time has gone and how much he is able to do!! Fun times!

Well...that's about it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's precious. josh was proud to see matt wearing the asAte tshirt too - i'm sure broughton will have something to say as is

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! I can't believe he's getting so big! I bought the "starter kit" of CM several years ago. Think I have opened it once! You are so good to do that! It's finally FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Shandra said...

Okay...Carrie...I totally didn't realize today was Friday! Matt didn't have to work the last couple of days so I guess I've been out of the loop!! Where does the week go!
You should scrap your wedding pictures before you have children!! I'm so glad I was able to get my album done b/c so many of my friends always say... I wish I would have done that w/ my pictures! So you need to get started!!! I should be finished w/ Andrew's book today or you could come scrap w/ me. :)

Truc...$30 a page and I'll do it for you!! :P I really enjoy doing it, but I don't think I would enjoy doing someone else's book b/c then I don't get to keep the end product!! I know you were just teasing, but I really have had offers to do books for people.

Jill...I forgot Josh gave Matt that shirt. He likes it!!

Anonymous said...

Shan- We wouldn't have been able to eat rice anyway since we were all stuffed! Yum yum. Did yall finish off the brownies? :)

Shandra said...

OH MY GOSH! Brownies are not allowed in my house any more... Matt made that rule!! We both totally finished them off the next day...Matt had more than I did!! They were delicious!! Thanks for bringing them!! Yeah after I thought about it I was like.... we wouldn't have been able to eat the rice!!! We also have some of your dip left!! That stuff was good too!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over next time...dip and brownies...yummy!! Jason grilled chicken last night, but I didn't bring any for lunch today because we usually order something. Well...today we didn't and I'm hungry!!!! Shan...I PROMISE if you were still teaching, you would keep up with what day it was! HA!!

Maybe this summer I can scrap from my wedding. Good idea!!! I like the $30.00 a page for YOU to do it! You are so creative and have good ideas...reason #10000000 you worked at Daddy's Money and I didn't! :) Is that place still around?

Shandra said...

Yes girl...$30 a page b/c I didn't quit my job to be a professional scrapper!! I've got like 5 pages left and I'm done!! WOOHOO! I can't let it get this far behind again!

I'm not sure if Daddy's Money is still in Ruston...HELLO your daddy lives there!! Andrew says... njmefw. I think that means Hi Carrie!! :) This boy will be ready for a laptop at 3 years old after beating on mine!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Change my dad lives in Ruston. He's been at our cabin for almost 3 months. My Andrew asked Ashley is grandaddy died! HA!!!! Think it's time for him to come home! Jason's parents are here this weekend...time to shop! hehe! Well, I look...Mrs. Vernell looks and buys! :)

Shandra said...

carrie...u so crazy!

Mandy said...

Aw, I miss shopping with Mrs. Vernell. :) She buys dinner and dessert. ;)