Friday, March 10, 2006

best buds

Andrew had a friend come over today. I know what you're thinking...can he even play? Well, they did! My friend Dawn has a boy who is almost a month older than Andrew. We had lunch while the boys played. It was funny because Gavin would crawl on Andrew and Andrew had this look on his face like...what the heck?! Gavin would have a toy he was chewing on and Andrew would crawl up and take it from him....is my child going to be one of "those kids" who can't share? I sure hope not!!! They stayed for a couple of hours and we had a fun time!! Both boys will probably be taking a long nap today. They just played too hard!!

Can I just add that I do know how to type! For some reason when I publish my post it only puts one space after the period or exclamation point and not two.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Looks like the boys had fun!

Playdates aren't just for the kids! It is also for the moms to have some adult conversations!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

bradley said...

well shan i was going to thank you for not calling it a "playdate", cause i hate it when people call that...sorry deborah, i dont even know you...not hating on you for using the term...

Anonymous said...

how's andrew's face? that's a really cute pic of him too, with that little eyebrow up!