So tonight I have a date with two of the sweetest boys I know!! What more could a girl ask for? Yes, my date consists of going out with my hubby and my son. I know we should get a sitter, but I actually enjoy going out with Andrew too! Why should he miss all the excitment? All we are doing is going to eat and then come back home to watch a movie. It's too hard to keep Andrew out past 6:30 because he is fussy and ready for bed....fine by me that my night is cut short because I would rather him go to bed early than late!
My friend with the twins is coming over today. I'm SO excited!! They are both over 6 pounds now so we agreed it was okay to bring them around Andrew. He's not going to know what to do with two babies here. He gets all excited around other babies. Amy, don't worry, tell Sadie I'll be keeping a tight rope on this boy!
Well, someone is tugging at my shorts because he's ready to eat!!
3 comments:
That's odd- Matt tugs on your shorts to tell you he's hungry? Ha- I couldn't resist. :)
have fun with both of your boys!
Kristi...I'm telling Matt!!
Post a Comment