So, I would fill you in on what I've been doing, but I really don't know what I've done or where the time has gone! I will say that my child, who normally goes to bed at 6:45 is standing in his bed crying! Why? Who knows! It's the joy of having children. The first time I went in there he had a dirty diaper. That would make me cry too if I had to sleep 11 hrs in a dirty diaper. So why is he back up and crying? I just don't know! I've given him some teething stuff because I think that could be part of the problem. Or maybe he knows that Kristi isn't coming to visit him in a week or so....HA! (Kristi, don't get a big head!) It could be that he knows we are eating popsicles without him!! :)
Anyway, I really don't know where last week went. Matt was home a couple extra days so when he's off we are either playing outside or running more errands! This week is a pretty busy week too. I have some friends coming over tomorrow, doctor apt. for Andrew on Wednesday (big 9 month check-up), lunch with Jennifer Kracht Pearce Thursday...which did y'all know she is prego?...about to pop in a month! Then Friday I might go to visit a friend. See, I'm pretty boring these days! Which is why I don't post! Like y'all care what goes on every day in my life! :)

I will share this picture that Matt took with his phone! Today we went walking by the lake and Matt...being the outdoorsman that he is...spotted a turtle and wanted Andrew to touch it. Of course Andrew was pointing at it and just wanted to grab it. So Matt got his little kick out of it and then we finished our walk.
16 more days until Megan and Jolie come!!! :)
14 comments:
Quit your whining and get a job.
Good to hear about your week...thanks for the update. We are used to daily updates from you! I'm jealous that you get to eat lunch with Jennifer...how fun. And you get to see Jolie and Megan.
How fun that Andrew got to pet a turtle!
What is up with the first comment?? You have a job..a great one at that. Humm.
I'm coming, Andrew, I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Did he stop crying?) :)
Shan...what is up with the first comment? You have the BEST job and hardest job anyone could have...which you are very good at...anyway...cute pic! And umm..you always talk about this baby weight to lose...WHERE?? You look great...I think you're just crazy! :)
leave it to broughton huh? and YEAH you're an official "skinny butt" now. THAT'S what you need to quit whining about :)
ladies...
first of all...come on! that was broughton! he likes getting people all bent out of joint. so don't fall for it!!! he's a nerd!
second of all Carrie...do i need to point out the baby fat? ... b/c believe me...IT'S THERE!!
jill...maybe i should post another picture. i am by NO MEANS a "skinny butt!" i'm trying to do all i can to not look gross in my swimsuit for y'all in Aug!
we are counting down as well! there is nothing boring about your everyday life. all your fans want to hear what's going on!
great picture! that turtle was very large - was there a pond nearby, or was he taking a walk on the green belt?!
duh, you guys were by the lake...
lol Michelle! it's b/c you're pregnant!
the only baby fat i see is andrew's cute little chubby legs!!
roy oswalt is a pitcher for the astros and a darn good one at that. broughton, you are way out of your league trying to fill his shoes in ANY way...pick a name more on your level next time you want to make such a ridiculous comment...
like, maybe, chris farley? no wait, way too high. how about pee wee herman?? or ross perot?
Post a Comment