
Let me just fill you in on my week!...
Wednesday morning Andrew woke up with a little fever. He had been drooling a lot so I just chalked it up to teething. Megan and Jolie were on there way here so I filled her in and she agreed he was probably teething. She also informed me Jolie was too, so we figured they would both be whiney together! ;) Kristi came over later that night and had dinner with us. Thursday I had some friends over for lunch to play with Andrew and Jolie. They all had fun. Jolie started running a little fever, but we chalked that up to teething because she has some molars coming in. Tylenol knocked it out! Then Thursday night Andrew was up all night! He was tuggin on his ear and very uncomfortable! This morning I took him to the doctor and he has croup and an ear infection!!!....plus both his top teeth are coming in!!! Poor guy! When we got back from the doctor Jolie woke up from her nap with a 103 fever! Talk about a house of sick kiddos! Megan decided it was best to leave in case her fever went up and she could take her to her own doctor. Poor Jolie. I hope she wasn't fussy or anything on the way home!! I would be miserable.
Other than the
sick kiddos, we really enjoyed our visit with Megan and Jolie. The kids got along great! Jolie is so sweet and such a lovable girl! Even with a 103 fever she was blowing us kisses as she left. I wish they could have stayed longer and the kids were feeling better so we could have actually gotten out of the house! :) But it was great seeing y'all Megan!! I'm SO glad y'all came and we DEFINITELY have to do it again since we are so close!!!On a side note....Andrew started taking steps yesterday!!! I'm so excited! I really think it was because he would watch Jolie walk. The most he can do is maybe 6 steps, but it's a start!
14 comments:
Look at those cuties! I hope they feel better.
I'm coming to Houston to steal your man.
Well, Andrew is back to his old self today...YEA!!!
Jessica...which man? Matt? Andrew?
awwwwwww, andrew's got a belly like his grand-buddy! lol
andrew's is MUCH cuter tho. wait, that implies that his granddad's is cute.....ugh! lol
gee...wonder who that anonymous comment was from??? :P
very cute pics! i hope they both feel better soon - fever stinks!
TOO cute...I think it's love! :)
i wish you'd post something important instead of all this stuff about sick kids. LOL
jill...aka bloghater...i'll tell andrew you don't care that he's sick.
dude...all i know is your niece has gotten sick 3 of the times she's been out of town...punk!
glad to see hardy is interested in the life of his niece. jolie is definitely on the mend.
zzzzzzzzzzz!!!
haha! bradley...your comment went to my spam mail!! :P i would update, but there's not much to report. sorry dude!
Shan...that has never stopped you before! :) Is Andrew walking????? You can always update with pics of Andrew and I won't complain! :) How is your friend Ashley?
Post a Comment