
There isn't really much to report around here. I went to lunch with some teacher friends today that are out on break. I hadn't seen them since November. One of the girls brought her daughter and all she wanted to do was hold Andrew. She wouldn't let anyone else hold him. It was funny. It was good to catch up on everyone and visit. However, they keep bugging me to come back. Maybe I should tell them if the money is right!!...nah, that wouldn't make me want to go back either!
7 comments:
love that pic of andrew!! of course, i don't think there's one i don't like :)
yeah, he's always chewed on his hands but for some reason today he is into sticking his whole hand in his mouth! nice! that must be a landrum thing!
Don't go back to teaching, Shandra. I know you won't, but don't! :)
Don't worry Mandy...I never really considered it. I know better! :)
I'm thinking, as cute as Andrew is - you better get use to girls wanting to hold him! hee hee.........ok, i know that was a bit inappropriate (sorry).
that's hilarious!!! i'm glad to know that you haven't changed Mrs. Kathy!! :)
Girl, you better watch that boy! He looks like a great catch!
Post a Comment