Monday, June 23, 2008

coloring b and bath time buds

Today we had nothing to do. It was nice. I haven't been the same since doing VBS so it was nice to just play around the house. We did some coloring and Blake had to join...Of course it was all fun until he tried to eat the crayon. Andrew was not happy and neither was B when I FINALLY got it out of his mouth. The boy has a ton of teeth and wouldn't let go!
After the boys got up from nap I decided to fill our tub up with bubbles and let them play in it. I really didn't want to go outside and since Matt's been working in the afternoons we haven't been able to go to the pool. I'm too afraid to take them both on my own.

I thought Blake would get bubbles in his eyes and it would be a disaster but it wasn't. They actually had fun....well, until the bubbles disappeared! They don't like the noise the jets make so they just had to suck it up and play without bubbles!

Andrew wanted a picture of his car. I was too close, I guess, because I couldn't get it to focus on the car too.Not sure what Andrew's looking at...maybe looking for Barney. Thanks, Jessica!
And here is Blake's new face he makes when I pull out the camera. Just had to share!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

oh what sweet hearts!

Anonymous said...

can you believe how big our kiddos have grown. they look like they are having fun in the tub! B definately looks a lot like you :)

truc

Anonymous said...

those are funny pics. j hasn't done too well w/the coloring yet either. i only tried once, but after a few minutes, he decided it was more fun to throw them on the floor.
is that lightning mcqueen? those pics are funny :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, update already!!!!! especially w/pics of the party!!! wish i were there :(

Natalie Jane said...

Sweetest boys!