Saturday was filled with a birthday party, Tech party and a date night with my hubby!
After Andrew went to a birthday party we all headed down to League City for a Tech party. Of course I didn't bring my camera. I have faith that Jessica or Stacy will post some since Michelle doesn't blog anymore! Anyway, we had great time and enjoyed seeing everyone!! Thanks Michelle and Jessica for host and putting it all together!
Then that evening Matt and I went to the movies. It's so nice to get out without the boys!!
Today the boys enjoyed their new pool...froggie pool is what Andrew calls it. Our whale pool got a whole in it from rubbing around on the concrete. Here's some pics I took today...
We were out there an hour! Blake and I were ready to come in but Andrew was NOT!
Blake LOVES sunglasses. It's funny because he likes to put them on top of his head. Hmmm.... wonder where he gets that from!
And then today the Preschool Coordinator came into my class at church to tell me that Blake was bitten. She said he didn't make a fuss about it.
I think I'm going to have find the kid with 4 top teeth and 2 bottom and beat her/him up next Sunday! :)
6 comments:
yeah, take matt's belt with you next sunday and wear that kid out. lol i hope they alerted that parent immediately. what movie did y'all see? those pics are good - how you get such silly boys?? :D
Ouch, that looks painful. Those church nurseries can be dangerous!
Poor B!! That looks like it hurts!! Glad y'all had fun at the Tech party!
Glad you got a night out. What movie did you see?
Blake is all tough - he didn't even cry?
that bite is huge!! i posted my sad few pics on facebook. :) oh, and b found some sunglasses on the floor sat. - he promptly put them on. :)
so glad y'all could come out!
Poor baby... what a little sweetheart. He is so cute Shandra!
Post a Comment