Today we took Andrew and his friend to the pool. They are quite the fish!
And this pic of the SplashPad is for Jill P because she didn't know what a SplashPad was. Jill, now do you understand? :)
Like Andrew's swimsuit?...yeah, it's a size 12 months from The Children's Place. I've never had a problem with their sizing before but for some reason their suits were messed up this year. I know this because I went back THREE TIMES trying to find on to fit. I liked them tho because you could actually pull the drawstring and it worked! It wasn't just for looks.
It's so nice to go to the pool (during the week) right when it opens because NOBODY is there!
I didn't get many pics because little B is all about the pool and has no fear! So I have to watch his every move!
4 comments:
That's a pretty neat area for the kids to play. Are they at the same place or two different areas?
hey court! yeah, it's all right there. there is a gate that seperates them and on tuesdays the pool is closed.
i'm so jealous
That's pretty sweet. They didnt' have those when I was growing up. Just a regular old pool and a high dive if you were lucky.
Post a Comment