Monday, June 16, 2008

vbs

We are doing VBS this week. I think everyone enjoyed it...well, except Blake. He wasn't too happy up there. It definitely wore us out today as the boys are STILL asleep! Guess I'm going to have to wake them up or they will never go to bed tonight. I'll post pics later.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

what is VBS?

Anonymous said...

what grade u teaching? i'm doing 5th, but not til july

Shandra said...

motherhood...vbs is vacation bible school.

jill...i'm teaching 1st. 5th-7th is at night and past my bedtime!

jill said...

Does it make you miss teaching?

Carrie said...

Jill-I can answer that...NO! HA!!

Shan...sorry I didn't get to see you today. I dropped Jason off at 8:45A.M. and didn't want to stick around for you to finish VBS since we didn't discuss it. I also wasn't sure how far I was. I was in Jersey Village or something...off of 290.

Shandra said...

that's right carrie...heck NO! :) vbs is fun b/c it's only a week. i have no desire to go back to teaching.

carrie...i TOTALLY forgot you were here today! i'm sorry! i'm not even sure where jersey village is. does jason start tomorrow?? :)

Megan said...

we had VBS last week & it nearly killed me :) thankfully, todd was home in the afternoons so that i could nap! everyone was talking about not working when they had infants & i was really wondering why i felt the need to sign up since sarah is only 9 months! she did great so i guess i really didn't have a good excuse not to be there :)

Shandra said...

yeah, megan, i did it when andrew was 11 months and i was worn out!!!