Wednesday, June 04, 2008

playgroup

Once a month we get together with some friends for a playgroup. The kids have fun playing while the mommies chat and watch the kiddos. Usually we have 6 or 7 moms and about 15 kids. The kids get along really well and it's actually a relaxing time.
Here are some pics I took today. Some of you know these kids but I'm not using their names because I didn't get a signed consent to put these pics on my blog. :)
Here's little L...
This is C and she just became a big sister!
Andrew and his bud G-man!
K-bug
her twin M-bear
and we can't leave out little B! :)
Andrew literally played with this train thingy the WHOLE TIME! Why do kids do that? You know the minute I go out and buy that toy he'll play with it for two minutes and be done!!! He cried when we left because he didn't want to leave it. Guess we know what to get him for his birthday next month!
Well, the boys are worn out! (another benefit to playgroup...I didn't have to wear them out myself!) I need to get some stuff done around here. I'm going to get a pedi today and can't wait!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A & B have sweet friends. Hope you had a relaxing pedi!

Anonymous said...

i can't imagine having 15 kids in my house. i think i know all those kids - lol

Shandra said...

well, 2 babies are under a year so they probably don't really count yet. and on a good month everyone shows up. today 3 were missing and 2 came late. it's not bad tho. it's more fun in the cooler months when we can actually play outside!

jill said...

I didn't recognize any of those kids. You should only let them play with Tech kids! All other are bad influences.

Tiffany said...

All of those kids are too cute. Your boys are getting so big. I hope one day I will be able to see them before I die.