Friday, June 20, 2008

outside fun

This morning I decided we'd go outside EARLY and enjoy the backyard. So, I fed the boys and had them dressed by 8 AM. Go me!! I think I was half asleep because I didn't think about the grass being wet until we got out there. I had the boys kinda dressed nice because we're meeting some friends for dinner tonight. We'll, I opened the door and realized it was going to be messy out there!! I figured I'd just bathe the boys when we came back in. I knew they'd have a fit if I tried changing their outfits because they were so excited to go outside.
My little all star!!
Andrew sorta posing... Trying to get up the slide at the same time... And sweet little B...

Blake doesn't understand that he can't do everything A does. He tries so hard to climb up the ladder and slide! I'm hoping it wore them out a little because we've been napping a little later because of VBS this week. We'll see.

In other news, Andrew was upset that VBS was over. This morning he was all talking about and how he was going to see his friends. I tried to explain to him that it was over but he wouldn't take no for an answer! I'm glad he had fun tho.

Matt and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary tomorrow!! Can't believe it's been 5 years already! I'm so excited because we are actually going to dinner and not sure what else without the boys!! That's a treat in itself! Thanks Ann and Ron!!

Well, I better get some things done around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so y'all didn't have VBS on a friday then? that's good for you :).j always thinks he can climb up the slide too but isn't successful - lol. happy anniversary! i forgot it was tomorrow

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 5 years and cute kiddos!