Wednesday, June 18, 2008

vbs part 2

Tomorrow VBS is coming to an end! I'm glad and sad. I'm glad because I am exhausted and tired of waking up to an alarm clock. I'm sad because Andrew has had a blast! Every day he gets in the car and babbles on about what he did that day. He's so excited to tell me! It's so sweet. Blake was so funny because he had to get in on the shot...

I'm not sure how many people attended yesterday but Monday it was 320 and that is counting the volunteers. Our VBS goes to 4th grade. VBX is at night and is for 5th-7th grade. I'm not sure how many kiddos have shown up for that.
Here's how the sanctuary was decorated...if you can see...
And here's my class. I've been teaching with my friend, Dawn. We have a great class with 16 kiddos. And a great high school helper, Laura.Here they are at recreations. Kinda like P.E. We have it at the school next to our church.

And then on to snack. While the kids snack (todays snack was a chocolate covered banana!) they watch a video and learn about missions.
That pretty much sums up our day....except music. I forgot to take pics then. It does go by fast! Blake did MUCH better today and even napped up there! ....which is why he's TALKING in his bed now I guess. He stayed home with Daddy yesterday so they could bond.

Well, I'm teaching tomorrow and need to look over a few things!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! ours is a camp theme i believe. that's funny that b had to be in the pic - lol

Anonymous said...

Just looking at those pics made me tired. You and the boys look cute!

jill said...

You guys are too cute!

Unknown said...

Hey, Go to Dana's blog to see pictures of Kate in the cute outfit from Cutesy Clothes.