Seriously, I can't believe it's already June! A month ago I didn't think we had much planned for this month but somehow the stuff keeps piling up. Today is the first morning in a while that we have NOTHING planned. Well, I need to clean but other than that we probably won't be leaving the house today. I'm actually looking forward to it!...well, not the cleaning part.
Andrew's birthday party is at the end of the month. He's all excited about it. We are having it at the SplashPad. I feel bad tho because he keeps talking about all his friends that will be there but we're only allowed 20 total (counting us) so we've had to cut some friends! Oh well. He's all about Nemo these days and wanted a Nemo party. Of course sometimes he tells me he wants a Little Mermaid party. I have no idea why! So, hopefully the pool won't be packed and everyone will have a good time.
Blake is almost 13 months. That's really hard to believe. He's such a silly and fun little boy...when he's not teething. We are at 12 teeth now. These molars are pretty hard on him. Thankfully he doesn't wake up at night or anything but just a wee bit on the fussy side during the day. Anyway, just when I think he's done with his morning nap he throws one in there. I really wish he'd quit that because he's been sleeping in and it's been nice...except for this morning when he woke up with a nice present for me!!
I've been working out some lately. I'm down to what I was before I got prego with B but still have a pound to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight with Andrew. It's weird tho because my weight has definitely shifted to other places. ugh! I keep saying that I'm losing 15 more pounds before my next kiddo so I don't have as much weight to lose next time. I just hate working out! The only exercise I like doing is walking and it's just too hot for that...unless you go at 6:30 AM and thankfully the boys are still asleep then!
Well, Andrew is painting and he keeps talking about how he made a big mess...can't be good. It's just one of those paint with water books so I'm sure the water is all over the place..oh well.
7 comments:
Keep up the good work, Shan! I hope to workout more this summer now that I'm off.
i am so with you! - the number on the scale is the same, but the actual weight is in TOTALLY different places!!!
i heard jolie announce "wow, 'dats' a big mess" from the bathroom the other day & walked in to a toilet that was overflowing like crazy. now i worry when she talks about a mess :)
nice. and that post was too long w/no pics! hahahaha
I lost 15 pounds by eating less carbs and less sugar before I got pregnant with Clara and ended up gaining it all back plus some the
1st 12 weeks because all I wanted was carbs and sugar. So just get pregnant!!!!
liz...that hilarious! my problem is i don't cut stuff out!!...i need to! i just can't do it!
if you go on and get pregnant you won't be pregnant when it's 100 degrees in houston. :)
Post a Comment