For the past week or so Matt has talked about Father's Day WEEKEND. For some reason Mother's Day was only a day but Matt felt like Father's Day should be celebrated all weekend. I disagreed...especially since my day was spent in a car for 11 hours traveling. I told him he was lucky if we even celebrated his day since I didn't get the day off. Well, since Matt has to work all weekend, I went back on my word and we started celebrating today! After Daddy left for work, Andrew and I made him some brownies. Andrew stirred and tasted the batter every two seconds to make sure it was okay.... 
When the brownies were done we decided to take some to Daddy at work. Since they were nice and hot we took him some ice cream!! What a treat!! The boys were very excited to see Daddy and he was surprised to see us! When it was time to leave, Andrew bawled. If Matt got off before Andrew's bedtime I would have left him there!! :)
Anyway, we have a few more surprises for Daddy tomorrow to make his day very special!
Happy Father's Day, Matt!! We think you're the best daddy EVER!!
5 comments:
He tested the batter BEFORE the eggs were added, right?! How sweet!!
um...sure. i tried to explain to him that he was going to get sick, but he didn't care. i figure i've had my fair share of raw eggs... he should be fine! :)
why you gotta give your kid worms?!? first child labor, now THIS... hahahahaha so what did y'all do today?
no worms!
You're boys are so cute! Happy Father's Day Matt! Next year you better step it up for Shan.
Post a Comment