Monday, June 02, 2008

boat ride and matching boys...

Today we decided to take the boys out for a ride on Matt's boat...okay, Matt decided...or begged. JK! Since we finally got a life jacket for B, I agreed. We went to Lake Conroe and had a good time.

Here's Blake blowing kisses for the camera. He's such a ham....


Andrew, on the other hand, wouldn't cooperate!!!


We got in the lake and Blake was all over Matt wanting to drive. I think he just liked all the gadgets and gizmos...typical male!


sailor B...he's thinking...I can't move my neck!


We docked in the shade to eat some lunch. All Andrew wanted to do THE WHOLE TIME was catch a fish! Matt decided to humor him...

He was so excited to be on the boat...

On our way home we went to the outlet mall and I hit up Carter's. The boys were in need of some jammies. Why is that the one thing they always need? I ended up getting them matching ones because Andrew didn't want the firetrucks (which were adorable!) He wanted the alligator and dogs which is all they had for Blake. So, Andrew, in 10 years from now when you want to know why y'all had matching jammies??...now you know. It wasn't my fault!
I did get one decent pic...
but that was it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I love their matching jammies!

Anonymous said...

alright, i'm now convinced that andrew pinches blake for after one pic. hahahaha j loved the boat too and wanted to drive the whole time - he just wanted to turn the wheel though - lol. and what is up with those life jackets offering no neck movement?? they look quite silly in them :)

Kristy said...

Matt is going to have a fishing buddy before long!! Enjoy as before you know it...Andrew will be driving the boat!!

HipShooter said...

I laughed when I read your comment; I tried to smile, but my face still wasn't moving then. Glad you could use my "fashion tips."
I keep thinking we should set up Blake and Molly, but John says those Landrum boys are trouble!

Shandra said...

that's funny, lauren.
tell john that my boys will be influenced by me too so blake will be a great catch!! :)

meredith said...

Those are really cute p.j.s. I need to get some for my boys. They always seem to need new pajamas, too. Your boys should have nice tans by the time summer is over with all of the fun they have been having outside.