Yesterday we celebrated Andrew's birthday!! We were supposed to have his party at the pool and SplashPad. We got there, unloaded everything and it THUNDERED!! Because of the thunder they shut the place down...for 30 mins after the last thunder! None of our friends were there yet so we loaded everything back up and moved the party to our house. I had my house all in order because I knew there was a slight chance we'd have to have it here. Andrew was okay with moving his Nemo party, so that was good!!
I know the kids would have had a blast at the pool but I think they had just as much fun here!
The birthday boy...with a fro because they had played outside some.
group pics...
One of the gifts Andrew got was a dragon tunnel. He and Blake have been having a blast in it! Here are some pics I took this morning of them in it...
Blake loves to roll around in it.
Blake is not amused that Andrew is blocking his route!!
Blake loves to roll around in it.
Blake is not amused that Andrew is blocking his route!!
Anyway, we were bummed the pool got shut down but had a good time with friends. Thankfully I could only do a small group at the pool or we would have been crowded in here!!
Andrew really turns 3 on July 9th but we did it this weekend as we are going to the lake with my parents for a week. I'm sure there will be more celebrating!!
7 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys in the tunnel and reading the books. They are so studious! Looks like Andrew had a fun party. Hate that it got moved from the pool. Have fun at the lake.
those are cute pics. what kind of cake did you do? did andrew flip his lid over all the nemo stuff?? :)
jill...i forgot to put a pic of the cupcakes. i made them. they had blue icing w/ a nemo on top. he had a huge nemo balloon so he was very excited!
Wow! 3 years old already. Happy Birthday, Andrew.
I can't believe I didn't even get an invite to the party! He is getting so big - they both are really. Have fun at the lake!
Happy birthday, Andrew. I can't believe how big Blake is getting so big. Have a good week at the lake. We are going to Hot Springs in August.
jill, you didn't get it??? that's so weird! :)
Post a Comment