Tuesday, March 04, 2008

granny, buddy and boys...

Matt's parents and sister came in this past weekend. We had a nice visit with them. It's always nice to have company come in that change diapers, give baths and entertain your kiddos! Saturday we went to Old MacDonald's Farm. We were there maybe two hours and could have stayed longer but the place was closing. Andrew had a blast! He got to touch all kinds of animals and I was right behind him with sanitizer!!!He definitely enjoyed his ride on the horse. He just jumped right up there.
And he enjoyed the weak train ride with Granny and Aunt Rachel.
Blake enjoyed being carried by Buddy the WHOLE time.
The boys definitely enjoyed all the attention!...you know, because they are so mistreated!!
I have to add that Blake has been taking 3 steps today!! He's done just one step a couple of times but I figured that really doesn't count. But 3 counts! I put him down from his chair after lunch and he wanted to stand and then took 3 steps. He's still wobbly so I'm sure it will be a while before he really takes off, but it's a start!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all, andrew looks old in that pic of the horse. and i'll bet buddy ate that up carrying B around all day! way to go B on the walking! he just might be walking with J in may!

jill said...

looks like fun. and you need to tell blake to stop growing up!

Shandra said...

jill...he said that he has to grow up so he can come stay a week with you in dallas!! :)

jill said...

Then I can't wait for him to grow up!

Michelle said...

you will be so happy when that splat mat arrives..