Andrew's sick AGAIN! ug! I know the Dr. said his upper respiratory infection would last 7-10 days. Well, 10 days was yesterday. That's when he started running fever. Actually it was 2 AM! I really thought he was over the uri like 4 days ago. So I'm sure this is something else. I don't know how because he hasn't left the house! He keeps complaining his tummy hurts but keeps eating. I'm so worried he's going to puke! Last night he woke up burning up and crying at 9:30 and I just moved him to my bed. I didn't feel like getting up a million times during the night. He went back to sleep about 11 and didn't wake up until 4:30 AM. You would think I would have gotten 5 straights hours of sleep but no, that boys is ALL over the place!! I'm determined to get 5 consecutive hours next week! Matt's been working nights so he isn't around much to help.
I really hope Blake doesn't get it. I have his pack 'n play back out for him to play in some but don't know if that even helps. Andrew still walks over there and talks to him. I also caught Blake drinking out of Andrew's cup! Oh joy!
Anyway, over the past week Blake has started really walking. He's all over the place! It's so weird to come around the corner and have him walking towards you. He is one busy little boy!
11 comments:
Andrew, I hope you get to feeling better.
Blake, you are such a fast learner!
such a big boy! hope the sickness goes away soon.
go blake go!
did you delete my comment heffa? hope a's better. j can't wait to play with b - i have a feeling your house will never be the same...
no, dork, i didn't delete your comment. maybe you didn't hit publish. my house will never be the same once j leaves? ha! jk! my house hasn't been the same since i've had kids. too many toys! blake knew he had to be walking before j got here so he could keep up w/ them. i'm off to nap..hopefully!
well, i thought i hit publish and saw it come up, but i could just be hallucinating. i can't wait to watch the 3 of them run around your house :D
Uh oh! Hope the sickness ends soon, and you can get some sleep. Thanks for the video...too cute!!! It's time for #3 now! :) Gotta go for a girl!!!!
that's weird, jill. i didn't ever get a message you sent it. so who knows. maybe you should get off the crack!
speaking of crack...carrie...you need to quit smoking it too! i'll go for #3 when you have #1!! :)
you sure do know alot about crack!!
Wow! Blake is doing great! I hope Andrew feels better soon. Sawyer is running a fever too, so I feel your pain.
Your comments are always as fun to read as your blog! I love videos
Post a Comment