I've been so worn out this week! I need to get to bed earlier b/c my patience are short these days!
Took the boys up to the Children's Museum to play with some friends. It ended up being a big pain. Andrew was SO whiney! When a kid would walk up to the train table he'd let go of his train in fear that the kid was going to steal it...and they would! I don't blame them tho. It's fair game if you let go!! Andrew doesn't understand that. Then, we went to the dig and he wanted the big truck and it was being played with by another kid. ug! After lunch we all parted our ways (I'm sure my friends were glad) and I took the boys to Dillard's to look for shoes for Blake. Andrew spotted some Nemo things for his Crocs. They were $6 and I was willing to pay that. Then he spotted some turtles that were $10 and HAD to have THOSE. I'm sorry but I'm not paying $10 for those dumb things! So a big fit was thrown and we left the store with NOTHING! He doesn't like to potty in stores either because when you flush it's too loud...so that was another battle!! ug!
Then he woke up from his nap with gunk in his eye. Took him to the doctor and he has an upper respiratory infection!! Guess that explains all fit throwing...okay, well, SOME of the fit throwing. Guess being 2 explains the other half.
I will say the best part of the week was when he came home from the store with Daddy and walked in with flowers saying...here, Mommy!! It was so sweet!
Well, I'm tired and off to bed so I will have more patience tomorrow!!
3 comments:
well good for you for sticking to your guns! he'll learn sooner or later :). just wait, i'll be posting about that soon i'm sure! lol very sweet about the flowers. so what did matt want/do?? :D
Been there--so been there. I feel your pain! Usually in my case they are behaving so bad and then they vomit everywhere! The joys of having kids--they say we'll miss these days... ;)
jill, yeah your days are numbered!! :)
jessica, i knew you'd feel my pain!
Post a Comment