Monday, March 10, 2008

slacker

Yeah, I've been a slacker lately when it comes to bloggin. Don't really have a good excuse!

We moved Andrew out of his toddler bed and into a daybed. He has always done really well with staying in bed and doesn't get out until we go in there and open the door. However, he started throwing a fit a few weeks ago when it comes to going to bed or taking a nap. He tries to stretch out story time...asks us to rock him...you name it. I'll leave the room and he'll call me back in. Unfortunately for him, I only go back once! So, that's the major issue with him.
He has a big ol' bed and sleeps just on his pillow. Guess he just loves the pillow case so much that my sister gave him!! Crazy kid! I still have some stuff to get for his bed...like sheets and a bed skirt and then I think we'll be done in there.
Little B's not feeling all that great. He started with a fever yesterday after church. He just got up from his nap and while he's not running a fever he's very clingy!! Well, I'm being paged!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's really cute! He's a keeper for sure! I love that little bum in the air!

Megan said...

using that PB Kids discount, eh?

Shandra said...

thanks jessica!

megan, no, granny got that for andrew at cmas.

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! sorry B is sick - hope he gets better. that time of year i guess.

Mrs. E said...

I love the picture of your son sleeping on his pillow. Too Cute! Both of your boys are adorable.

Shandra said...

thanks!