Today was so nice that we spent most of the afternoon outside...in shorts! Well, I was in capris as my legs are too white for shorts. Didn't want to blind the neighbors. Anyway, here are a few pics...
Andrew still won't pose for the camera. So I just enjoyed taking pics of Blake...
He wasn't too happy about the grass....hence the one leg up!
Here he's wondering if the leaf is edible...
Think I'll take a bite...has to be better than baby food!...
Yeah, not so much...
And now he's a little annoyed with all the picture taking...
4 comments:
i'm surprised andrew doesn't jump in the pics when you start taking pics of blake! those are sweet pics. i like that age alot.
you're the weirdest blogger. you go for a week with nothing, then blog everyday. what's up with that? :D j/k
i've only blogged everyday b/c i've got things to blog about. people don't need to be knowing ALL my bidnaz, JILL!! :P
I love seeing pics of the boys. Blake looks so tall in that first pic.
Blake is going to be so cute! JK - he IS so cute!
Post a Comment