Since we weren't able to go to church this morning, I put the boys in part of their Easter outfits to hunt for eggs and baskets. It was a nice cool morning!
Andrew found an egg!
Outta my way! I'm off to find an egg.
Found it!
Getting warmer, Andrew! It took Andrew a while to find this egg. Matt and I were cracking up! Andrew couldn't figure out what was so funny.
Blake found his "basket" in his swing! It's a new pool!! The Easter Bunny brings us one EVERY year!
Andrew and his basket. All Thomas stuff! Andrew loved his basket..but didn't want to pose for the picture!

Happy Easter!!
2 comments:
LOL on that pic of andrew and the egg! surprised B didn't find it! they look like cuties. j wore a sweater vest and button up today too since it was cold. oh, and he didn't get the shaft since that ball is worth gold to him! lol
Look at those preppy boys! Love it!
Post a Comment