Well, Andrew's still sick. Threw up this morning. Thankfully it was right when Matt was getting home from work and it was in the kitchen. I took off his new comforter because I REALLY don't want to be cleaning that. I'm praying Blake doesn't get it!
Blake, who is playing in bed instead of napping, is doing a little better. He's been running fever but I think he might be on the mends. I've pulled out his pack 'n play to keep him away from Andrew. He seems to really like playing in it. Guess because he doesn't have to fight his brother for a toy!!
This morning we were supposed to have some friends over to color eggs and play but had to cancel. They are all at another friend's house and Andrew is a little bummed.
Well, hopefully this will pass before Easter!
3 comments:
it never fails that at least one of our is sick at a holiday. elliot will probably have to miss Easter sunday... hope b stays well & a makes a fast recovery! :)
awww i didn't know they were sick. hopefully it'll all be over with tomorrow. maybe b's is teething? that's what j's fever was i think.
nah, it's too high...or was too high. he's better today w/ no meds so maybe it's over.
Post a Comment