Tuesday, March 11, 2008

time change and b

I was truly dreading the time change. I figured the boys would be all outta wack! I even tried to find an old post to see if it messed Andrew up last Spring. No such luck. Anyway, I'm lovin' it!! The boys are waking up an hour later and still going to bed at the same time! I actually had to wake Andrew up the past two days because he's been sleeping until 8 and that's just too late. If he goes past that I'm pretty sure he wouldn't nap. I can't be having no naps for him yet!!! I'm sure in a few weeks things will get back to normal and Blake will be back to waking up at 7 but until then...I'm enjoying it!! Now if I would just get to bed early!!
Here's my little trouble maker!!
I let him play in this cabinet the other day so he would quit tuggin' on my pants while I made breakfast. He had it destroyed in less than a minute!!!

He's trying to look innocent!! Don't let him fool you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - that's so funny! he looks busy, like he knows what he's doing! don't you love the whole hugging your legs that goes on RIGHT when you can't pick them up?!? :)

Anonymous said...

That little Blake is precious!