Saturday, March 22, 2008

coloring some eggs..

Well, I think the boys are over their sickness. Sweet Blake passed his on to me. Hopefully this will only be a 24 hour thing and I'll be good to go tomorrow!

We colored some eggs today. I wasn't really into it like I wanted to be...for obvious reasons. Andrew had fun tho. Guess that's all that matters.
Helping Daddy drop in the egg.
I think Daddy had just as much fun as Andrew.
And Blake hung out under the table. Blake, next year you can color some! Well, can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

j already got his easter present - a diego ball - lol. i didn't get him a basket b/c he can't eat the candy anyway! cute pics. ummm, is this a pregnancy sickness?? :P

Shandra said...

jill, yeah, i usually run fever when i'm prego. i'm sure that's what it is. :P i did a basket for A last year but didn't put candy in it. i'm telling jack he got the shaft!