PUPPY BOWL? My niece, Nicole, told us to turn on the Puppy Bowl for Andrew on Animal Planet. He instantly fell in love...
Then Blake had to get in on the action...
Blake started taunting Andrew because his dog was winning...
Andrew was not happy!
Mommy called TIME OUT and GAME OVER!!
I think it's funny that this is even a show. They do it every year. Seriously, who watches this? I guess kids. Andrew's enjoyed watching it but they have too many commercials and he's getting a little annoyed! Blake has enjoyed shaking his butt to the music.
There will be no SB party for us tonight as Blake is sick with croup..at least that's what I think he has. I couldn't even tell you who is playing so I really don't care.
7 comments:
Awwww!! That is so cute!! We knew Andrew would love it, but who would have thought Blake would get into it too. Puppy Bowl is cute...just a little long.
LOL who doesnt love puppies playing that too cut
The dog lover
that's funny - tho i'm not sure which is funnier - the pics or the narration! sprat has enjoyed actually watching the SB - lol.
oh and the patriots and giants
Too cute! (your boys, not the puppy bowl) :) That 2nd picture reminds me of one you took of Matt and Andrew a while back. I loved it. I think they were watching Seinfeld.
mandy, that's funn you remember that pic and yes, they were watching seinfeld. :)
that picture of blake touching andrew is hilarious.
kalliyen is always trying to get her sister before akyra gets her.
truc
That is soooo adorable...These seem to be the best times for us parents :)
Trying To Have a Baby - A Mother's Story
Post a Comment