Monday, February 18, 2008

weekend in review...

Andrew seemed a little under the weather this weekend so we were couped up in the house. The boys found plenty to do though....
Andrew blamed it on Blake!! All I heard was...Blake..no,no!!
We skipped church Sunday. So, Andrew decided preach for us...
And this last pic is just because I love those eyes!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

that's funny with the spill. elliot's mess today was my almost whole bag of popcorn. he can get into the lazy susan now. :)

i love that last pic. those eyelashes are so precious!!

Anonymous said...

those pics are funny!!! just like a big brother to blame the little one! lol andrew looks like he's getting filled with the spirit!

Jessica said...

not gone yet--not till friday!

BYW--Andrew's hair is GORGEOUS! I love all those beautiful curls!

Jessica said...

i sent you an email and erased your email off my blog in case some weirdo's lurking!

Shandra said...

jessica...i haven't gotten it yet...hmmm

Shawn Ann said...

I am glad to know mine aren't the only ones that like to dump cereal all over the floor!