The other day I blogged about my cart at Target. How I ALWAYS seem to get the LOUDEST cart...and they always usually try to pull to a certain side. Anyway, Matt checked my blog that day and told me that blog was not BLOGWORTHY!!!!! I told him his opinon doesn't matter because it's MY blog. Plus I was annoyed at the time and blah, blah, blah. WELL, today we went to Sam's and I pushed the boys in the stroller while he grabbed a cart. He starts coming over to me and his cart was ALL JACKED UP!! It was SO stinking funny! It was SO loud that he immediately turned around and got a new cart...or buggy as Meredith D would say! Hey, MATT...how's that for blogworthy!!
And here's a picture of my little stud...

don't worry...he knows he's stylin'.
9 comments:
LOL don't you love that when it happens??
i thought of you and that blogworthy post yesterday when i was at target. i used one of the little scooter things and it was even jacked up. i don't know if the handles needed a little wd40 or what but they were stiff and jerky and i almost took out a couple of displays as it was impossible to steer smoothly.
sorry, stacy. i probably jinxed you!
i loved that post, and for the record i agree. those who do not contribute, do not get to judge post worthiness!
I that "product" in your kids hair?
i have not a blogworthy thing to write about. i support you. :) and, yes, he is styling!!
Is he holding a credit card? if so, he and Molly have a common interest!
that's funny, lauren! it's actually a thomas the tank card.
I'm a friend of Jill's and took her recommendation to check out your blog! Dealing with jacked up Target carts is exactly what blogging is for!!! That's why it was invented, right? Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment