I've never been big into Valentine's Day. I actually think it's overrated! However, since Andrew's old enough to understand it a little I decided to make it a fun day. We made some heart-shaped cookies and Andrew kept sneaking bites of cookie dough!! Yes, that's exactly what I want my 2 year old eating is raw cookie dough. 
Then we made a card for Daddy, colored some Vday pictures and made this hat. He had the hat on all morning. I really thought he was going to take it to nap. But, he didn't.
Well, the boys are down and I need to get this house in shape for our play group tomorrow. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day...or Wednesday!
4 comments:
Sawyer made heart shaped cookies and cards today, too. He didn't want to decorate the cookies though. He was much more interested in licking the icing. I didn't think about a hat. Maybe next year and maybe I will get pictures posted sometime today.
awww - i don't want j to grow up too fast, but i do admit i look forward when he's old enough to so some fun things. i guess next year he can!
your boys are so cute!
Hey! Is tomorrow when you're making the b-fast stuff? Let me know how it turns out!
Post a Comment