Monday, February 04, 2008

ugh

Why is it that EVERY TIME I go to Target I pick the loudest cart? Seriously! There are probably 50 carts to choose from and I pick the loudest one. You know, the one that makes so much noise everyone turns to see who the crap is making all that noise?! Yep, it's me! And it always happens when I'm by myself so it makes it even more embarrassing. I'd turn around and get another but by the time I figure it out...it's too late. People are already looking. I would rather push a cart with my child throwing a fit then that jacked-up thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always get the one that bumps jack around and it drives me CRAZY.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Except with me it's WalMart.

Anonymous said...

that is too funny :) besides that...the pictures are the boys are adorable as always.

truc

Meredith for the Davises said...

i think it is quite funny we both had an 'ugh.' posting yesterday!! i feel ya on the bumpin' buggies though--i usually don't figure it out until i have both kids in the buggy (after going to all the trouble to get maddie in the clean shopper and buckled!) and little bit in a sling, and then it is too much darn trouble to make a change...

love your new background and the boys are changing so much--precious they are! i am definitely the token lurker of your blog, so i thought i would leave a comment :)

Sarah said...

I thought I was the only one who got those carts. Glad to know I'm not. :)

Jessica said...

I always get the ones that go sideways, you know, with the one wheel that doesn't turn.

And to Mer's comment--You've brought me back to my good 'ole Louisiana days with that BUGGY talk. We don't call it a buggy here in the Northwest. Made me smile!