until...
it set.
It turned out pretty bright. I really didn't want a color that was bold and that's pretty much what I got. I know you are thinking...just paint over it. I'm tired of painting and so is Matt. Tomorrow we are painting our bedroom....well, I'm going shopping WITHOUT KIDS and Matt's going to watch them and paint...good luck, Matt! :) So, for now I'll live with the bold color and if it really bothers me we'll paint in a couple of months. We hardly use that room so for now I'm okay with it.
5 comments:
dude - how'd you manage that?!? are you that sucky of a painter that he'll let you leave w/out the kids? LOL i like the yellow and think you should leave it. i know you wanted my opinion!
um, no, my husband just loves spending time w/ his kids! :P oh and he's going to play golf on thursday so tomorrow is my day!! i know he won't wait until i get home to paint. it won't be until after 1 and he's too ancy!
i like the yellow too. just add some more art to the walls. you'll get used to it. bright colors make you happy!
that's true, rachel...bright colors do make you happy! i do have some more pics to add on that back wall. plus i need some curtains and such. so i'll have to see once i get it all done.
I actually REALLY like the yellow, but I have yellow in my kitchen & dining room. Leave it for a while, it may grow on you!
Post a Comment