Oh, he is so cute! Wow--a walker!
being mobile is so fun!
well, he's not a real walker yet. he has to be behind something. he's cheating!
lol - no cheater! he's got to hurry to kep up with andrew. fun!
So cute! Are you ready to have two running around together?
Shan, next time try to keep the camera straight! :)
Hey, did my email go through yesterday? I was thinking about that this morning, I sent it to the same address the day before. If the reply I sent yesterday morning didn't go through then I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for checking!
no!!! what's the deal? i emailed you yesterday, too. i also sent you a message through facebook thinking maybe you would get that. so weird!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, he is so cute! Wow--a walker!
being mobile is so fun!
well, he's not a real walker yet. he has to be behind something. he's cheating!
lol - no cheater! he's got to hurry to kep up with andrew. fun!
So cute! Are you ready to have two running around together?
Shan, next time try to keep the camera straight! :)
Hey, did my email go through yesterday? I was thinking about that this morning, I sent it to the same address the day before. If the reply I sent yesterday morning didn't go through then I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for checking!
no!!! what's the deal? i emailed you yesterday, too. i also sent you a message through facebook thinking maybe you would get that. so weird!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment