Blake learned how to do SO BIG!!! I tried to get him to show off some other tricks but he wouldn't. I guess he doesn't like to show off like his big brother.
Also want to shout-out to Michelle for driving ALL THE WAY up here and hooking Blake up with some clothes. You rock!! Sorry I missed you and hope the kiddos start feeling better.
If anyone could use a $5 Enfamil coupon let me know. I hate to throw it away.
5 comments:
that's cute! he's all - i wanna see what i look like in that camera! forget the tricks! lol
He is so adorable! I sometimes wish either of my kids were that age again.. I could just kiss those sweet little cheeks!
i know, jessica. all i do is squeeze and kiss his cheeks.
Blake is adorable! I tired calling you yesterday but went straight to your voice mail.
it was not too terrible. :) i'm just glad he can wear some of them!
Post a Comment