Thursday, January 31, 2008

yep, another pic of my kiddo...

Every two months I take the boys to get their pictures made...well, up until they turn a year. I used to take Andrew to Target but got tired of them and have been using Penney's with Blake. They do an OK job. Sometimes I think I do a better job. Anyway, the girl started taking pics of B and then changed the backdrop to this brown sheet and brought out this brown crate. The whole time I'm thinking...EWWW! But it ended up being his best shot!

I'm thinking he'll be a model in a couple of years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww he's handsome!! looks like a little man! are those 8 month pics?

Shandra said...

yeah. guess i should have said that. :)

Michelle said...

he has the cutest cheeks. :)

jill said...

He is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

meredith said...

So cute! I took the boys to Penney's this week to see if they could have better luck than me getting a pic of them together. We managed to get one and I'll just say that next time I am only taking Jax.

Carrie said...

What a handsome young man!