Friday, January 18, 2008

time flies...

That was then....Gavin (8 1/2 months) & Andrew (8 months)
This is now....
Today Andrew had a friend come over. He has been anxiously awaiting Gavin to come over since Monday. Every day I had to listen to...Gavin's coming over on Friday! Today when Andrew woke up he said it again and was thrilled to find out that today was actually Friday!!
The boys had fun and it didn't take them long at all to play with EVERY toy in the house!!...


While the boys colored, Blake chowed down on a banana! He loved having Gavin here too! It was someone else to follow around!

( excuse the half chewed cheerio by his nose. it's not a boog.)

Just for refference...Blake is as old now as Andrew was in the picture. I think Andrew might be a little chunkier than Blake! Andrew's thinned out so much now that I forget what a chunky boy he was!

Not sure what happened to my digi post but I lost it. If anyone has any more information on it, let me know! Thanks to all who left me sites...lukily I book marked them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - andrew was a chunky monkey!! crazy - i forgot that. i regret having that highchair for when they're young - do you? j still slides down, on purpose most of the time, but it annoys me. looks like he's lovin that banana!!

Carrie said...

Shan...go to my blog and click on that little bar at the top. That is what I did from someone else's blog and found the one I have now. It's EASY!!

About that soup...OH MY WORD! It was WONDERFUL!! Jason kept going on and on about it!! He said he wanted it again today for lunch!! WOO HOO!! I think I am going to make your chicken recipe for Sunday afternoon or night. Thanks a TON!! Any more good ones??

Shandra said...

carrie...i did that but when i went to copy and past it in it ganked my whole page up. i can't figure out why! glad y'all liked the soup. i'll send some more your way when i get a chance. let me know how the chicken one goes!!

Carrie said...

Hmmm..that is really strange. I don't know what happened.