Friday, January 11, 2008

for my sis

We had Blake's 6 month pics done in November and we JUST got them back. I guess with the Christmas holidays it took a while to get them in. Usually it doesn't take that long. Since I don't have a scanner I took a pic of them with my camera to put them on here. I'm such a scammer! Anyway, some are a little bright from the light. Blake 6 months

Andrew- 27 months


Then I had one of both boys taken. Well, 3 to be exact. Andrew wasn't very cooperative so we had to go with this one.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

2 beautiful boys!!

jill said...

So sweet. I can't believe the pictures turned out that well from taking a picture of a picture. Blake is cute showing off his 2 teeth!

Anonymous said...

okay that first one of B looks like A's 6 month pic. i actually see some resemblance there. andrew is SO stinkin funny. that middle one looks like a school pic. :)

Kristy said...

aww what beautiful boys you have! i found your blog from dawns. just wanted to say i am really enjoying your blog so far! i'll be back!

ashley said...

precious!

Michelle said...

very cute! your camera is awesome. you have an "a" & a "b"...it's time for a "c". :)

Deborah said...

Wow the boys are getting so big...what great pictures.