and my AIR CONDITIONER is on today. Seriously, there is just something wrong with running your air in the winter. It's 77 degrees here!! I know I should be thankful that I don't have to deal with a "real" winter and all that comes with it ...but...I just wish it was COOLER!!
6 comments:
That's wild! It was snowing here this morning!
yeah i have my window open! i hate it. it's cold here one day, and warm the next.
jessica...i KNEW you would comment. i figured you guys were getting some cold stuff. i really don't want the snow or anything but we can't even leave our windows opened. it's too hot!
we have been playing outside so much - it's been nice not to have so put a coat on, but i would like to get some use out of the winter clothes we bought. my kids have been asking where jack frost went. :)
all unused winter clothing welcome in kansas!! email me for shipping instructions:)
I know what you mean Shan! I was sweating from recess duty yesterday! CRAZY! No wonder we are all sick!!!
Post a Comment