Where did the morning go? Lovely Andrew woke me up at 7:15 AM and lucky Blake got to sleep until 8. I took the boys for a walk this morning but cut it short as I was afraid I was going to get caught in a storm. Now I look at the clock and it's almost 11:30 and I don't have much to show for it. I haven't been too productive...well, unless you count playing with the boys and changing poopy diapers productive. Guess I need to quit being productive on my blog and go help Andrew. He's calling for help because Blakezilla is destroying his train and track. I cannot keep that boy away from Andrew's trains!!!!!
5 comments:
a post every day is being very productive. the boys will be fine and will learn how to self soothe (i learned that from all my mommy friends).
jill..your self soothing comment was cracking me up!!
I'm with you! But usually for me it's 5pm with Derek arriving home in 30 minutes and it looks like the same mess that was there when he left in the morning! :)
ehhh, let them duke it out over the trains so you can blog! :D
i'm pretty sure "playing with kids" is in your job description so it counts as productivity!
Post a Comment