Ashley tagged me. Check out her quirks at http://www.ashleytsears.blogspot.com/
6 Quirks About You Rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you
2: Post the rules on your blog
3: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4: Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5: Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6: Let the fun begin!
1. Public restrooms gross me out so much that I won't even chew my gum in them.
2. I'm a reality TV freak. If it's a reality show...I'll probably watch it.
3. I LOATHE soap operas.
4. I can't stand stores that don't have enough room for strollers because they are packed with clothes....GYMBOREE and CHILDREN'S PLACE!! This doesn't stop me from shopping in them tho. I usually have Matt watch the boys or curse the store while I'm shoving my stroller between racks!!
5. I don't do the dinner dishes. Matt basically does them every night. If the boys don't need a bath that night then I'll be nice and help.
6. I try not to stay signed into Yahoo Messenger in the mornings so I can stay on top of the housework. Otherwise I get distracted talking to people online and emailing (Jill P., Kristi, and family) all morning!!
Matt wants me to add that I leave shoes around the house. Matt, we all can't be as perfect as you!! :P
I'm tagging these people:
Carrie: www.carriewhiteowen.blogspot.com/
Jill: http://www.jillybeansworldwithd.blogspot.com/
Megan: http://www.alittlelagniappe.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
amen on the gymboree and c'place stroller nightmare! i don't understand since they are KIDS stores! ugh that whole public restroom - gum thing is weird tho.
Ok - mine is going to be really lame.
I'm with Jeal, i don't get the link between gum and the bathroom. Do you think germs are going to get in your mouth while you are in the bathroom? You must be a smacker or something.
Post a Comment