We'll we've had a busy week and I'm glad that we have NOTHING to do today...except meet some friends for dinner.
Matt painted on Wednesday and finished our room. It looks really nice and was the exact color I wanted...unlike our front room. :) He says he's done painting and if I see any mistakes not to tell him. It looks great!...especially for someone who doesn't tape!
Yesterday we had playgroup. Jill P. wanted me to fill y'all in on this. She wondered what one does at a play group. We don't have crafts or activities for the kids unless it falls on a holiday. We just let the kids run and play while the moms snack and chat!! There are 6 of us that do it and a total of 12 kiddos. 4 of those kiddos aren't walking. So, it's fun for all ages. Yesterday it was here and thankfully it was a nice day that that the kids played on to swing set the whole time! Less mess for my house!
Andrew is really loving his brother. He is constantly trying to get Blake to come play in his room. It's quite funny. I'm not sure why as Blake just wants to chew on his cars and tear his train tracks up...but he's learning what NO means! Also, Andrew is POTTY TRAINED!!! That's me screaming!! I'm so thrilled! It was such a long process of him telling me when he needed to go and then just not wanting to go at all. But he tells me when he needs to go and has been doing really well for almost two weeks now. I still put a pull-up on over his big boy underwear when we go out of the house just incase. I'm so proud of him. It definitely happened overnight!
Blake is a mess with a fun personality. He definitely tests his limits but is understanding what NO means. (Andrew loves telling Blake when he shouldn't be doing something.) He's started clapping the right way (not one had on top of the other) and if I have a show on and the audience starts clapping he does too. It's funny. He's standing longer by himself and getting a little more courageous trying to crawl up on things.
Well, I guess that's it from here. My maid didn't come today so I have some cleaning to do. :)
7 comments:
don't you love how they know what NO means but yet don't always obey it?? scary how early that starts - lol.
i just had a vision of future "bros, breece," etc...just thought i'd make your day w/that one :)
a maid? i'm so sure. that'd be sweet tho.
why you gotta hate, jill?
I hate when my maid doesn't come! ;)
i don't hate that you're a dork!! i love it!! LOL
thanks for the play group explanation. we don't do that in our world.
YAY for Andrew being potty trained!!
you're tagged. see my blog for details.
Post a Comment