Monday, January 19, 2009

one sick kiddo

Blake has been one sick little guy. He has not been himself since Christmas! I think this one started when Mandy and Jill were here. I took him in Thursday thinking it was an ear infection but the doc said it was a sinus infection and fluid behind his ears. Friday he seemed to be getting worse.
So, since we've been couped up in the house, I figured I'd share some pics of what we've been doing...
Andrew got blocks for Christmas and we've been playing with them.... A LOT! A house for McQueen...
We've also made roads out of masking tape. This was a big hit.
And, since Blake wouldn't do anything besides sit in my lap, we've watched a LOT of Boz! We've also made some tents, played with play dough and colored some pictures that need to be mailed. I'm going insane of being couped in the house! Hopefully Blake will be better in a day or two. Gotta get these boys to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! j/k. that first pic is PITIFUL. bless his little heart!! so was it ever his tummy, or still the sinus infection? ugh. i hope he's better tomorrow! glad A's not sick!

Shandra said...

i think he had a bug on top of the sinus infection. he threw up milk but i'm kinda think it was b/c he had nothing to drink or eat. so just running high fever, not eating or drinking...basically a virus. supposed to let it run its course. so we'll see.

jill said...

Mandy's fault I'm sure :) Just joking!
I hope he feels better soon - poor thing!