This weekend Jill and Mandy came in for a girls weekend. Carrie was supposed to but she got tied down with house stuff. We were having a girls weekend/shower for Jennifer Mas. Jenn is due with twins in March and has just been put on moderate bed rest. She is due in March but is scheduling a c-section in February.
We decided Jenn needed a girls weekend before the girls got here. We spent the day with her and did girly things...mani/pedis, moderate shopping (someone needed flip flops), showered her with gifts and just visited. It was a great time. I didn't take my camera so you'll have to check out Mandy and Jill's blogs. I did steal their pics so if they don't update in the next few days, I will. Even though I promised I wouldn't! :)
Thanks for coming in, girls and UPDATE so I don't have to!!!
6 comments:
How fun!!!! I am jealous.
UH...me too...i like girl stuff & i LIVE here remember?
rachel, i have told you to let me know when you guys want to meet up. i'm free mondays and some fridays. remember we talked about having michelle meet us...this was all on fb?!
i remember...i just thought i'd tease y'all a little...hehehe! i am the baby after all...seriously we have no schedule (since i am teaching gracie at home this year we can do any day)...maybe the first monday in february-let's see is michelle is up for it...my house is totally open to everyone, but i know that leaves y'all driving kinda far so if there is somewhere in the middle to meet (maybe a park or chickfila or somethin) that is great too! can't wait to meet your adorable boys-i feel like i know them from the blog!
rachel - i want to meet you in person, 'cause i totally lurk on your blog. :) if you see "league city" it's probably me or jenn k. pearce. :) i'll drive anywhere!
Post a Comment